Thursday, October 28, 2004

Anecdotal Evidence

With the Red Sox crushing St. Louis (is that in Ohio?), it seems all the more likely that The Kipper will eke out a victory either late Tuesday night or very early Thursday morning. I voted by absentee ballot here in New York on Monday afternoon as I’m heading out to Ohio Saturday morning to help ACT-New York get out the Kipper vote there. By coincidence the Manhattan Board of Elections is located in the building where I work – just one floor down, in fact. So I figured the whole thing would take about five minutes. Boy, was I wrong; the place was packed, and it took 40 minutes to complete the maneuver. And this is in about the un-swingingest state you can imagine. So take it from Fear of Jazz: There is HUGE interest in this election. And I think that helps The Kipper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home