Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Sex with Carol Kane

I've decided that, though I'd like to have sex with Carol Kane, I wouldn't want it to be in lieu of John Kerry being elected President. (Not that I've actually been given the choice.) I think the message here is that being obsessed with the particulars of one's own (sex) life does not help the Kerry-Edwards ticket in the swing states. (At least as far as I know.) And this has nothing to do with Carol Kane per se. (By the way, she's great in "The Last Detail," which, as far as I know, includes her only movie nude scene. Please advise if there are others.) (Okay, I seem to have gotten off the track there.)

Look, just vote for Kerry, okay? Then I can get back to my work on November 3. Thanks, I appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home